BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer is winding down...

I officially have 5 days until I return back to work! Where did the summer go? It flies by faster and faster every year. Caden goes back to school next Wednesday, entering 3rd grade! Wow, that sounds so old! Luckily, Preston still has another year before he is in the big kids school or else I might seriously be depressed! ;)

We all had a great time at the beach, although there was a bit more noise/traffic than we expected. We went to Cherry Grove which is north of North Myrtle. We thought it would be north enough to miss out on the hustle and bustle of Myrtle, but it was still a bit crowded. Also, waking up a couple minutes before 5am to a blaring fire alarm was fun as well! All of us emptied the condo and wondered the halls just to find out that our condo was the ONLY condo with this problem! What luck! I have some interesting photos I'll post later.

On the adoption front, there has been a large number of families getting out of IBESR lately, which is great! Unfortunately, none of those families was us...yet. I am predicting we should be getting out soon, as our coordinator said that IBESR is not requesting any more information from us. But, I won't hold my breath on that one!

Well, that's the update here! Beach photos later!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Do you have presidential dispensation? We heard it takes about 2-3 months after that to escape, which proved true for us.

Hoping it's sooner than later!

I LOVE THE BEACH!

Stephanie said...

Thinking of you and truly knowing how hard this wait is ... hoping today is the day for good word from IBESR.

Kathy Cassel said...

Jasmine starts third too. The work is getting so tough!! We start the 24th.

I hope you and Katy are out next. Right now would be good.

I just wish they'd replace my judgment paper. How long can that take??? Never mind, I don't want to know. It's been too mo so far.

Katy said...

I am looking forward to seeing the beach photos...
Please LORD, let us OUT of this office already!!! Many dossiers have in fact been released, so we HAVE to be next, right? Sara did tell me that letters were requested as to why I would want to adopt since I am not infertile and so young...hmmm. So those are going in the mail tomorrow...but if you didn't need anything, then you'll probably be next! Praying...it is most definitely time. I am so depressed...