1. In the past seven years, he has managed to: spray paint one of our cars red, stick florescent pink "floam" to the ceiling of our kitchen, flour the entire first floor of our house, get lost at a triathlon, leave our house before any one was awake on a Sunday morning and knock on a neighbor's front door (who we don't even know), spill dish soap all over both family room couches, and get hit square in the face with a lacrosse ball.
2. He has many knick names: P, Mr. P, Peanut, Peanut Butter, Preshy P, Presto
3. He has a heart of gold and adores his family, especially his older brother.
4. He would like to dress like a gangster, but we don't allow it.
5. His favorite food is anything that is a dessert. He would never eat a fruit or vegetable if he had his way.
6. He is brilliant in school, and is an amazing reader. So far he has read over 40 AR books just since September.
7. There is no one else in the world like Mr. P. and there are no words to describe how much we love this boy.
Happy Birthday, Peanut!