BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Soccer Camp and More

We haven't had a whole bunch to blog about this week. Caden did soccer camp and Preston got to play each day on the playground for 2 hours (while I sat and roasted in the hot sun.)


We heard today there may be a slow down (can it get any slower?) in Haiti regarding the adoption process. All I know is it has been almost 3 months since our paperwork arrived in Haiti, and we haven't heard a word about our file. I am HOPING no news is good news, but I have a feeling that may not be the case. It is so frustrating having fun at the pool, park or beach this summer and thinking that Avery is sitting in her crib all day...
We're getting all geared up for our final summer vacation to the beach next week. Then it's back to reality for me! School starts back up in less than a month....where did the summer go!?







3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

We start back to school Aug 18.

Do you know if you have first legal yet?

Beth Cotell said...

The waiting must be so hard. I hope you hear something soon!

Katy said...

Oh, can I relate to the frustration you are feeling about your baby not with you and waiting for news...Hold on to God, I'm praying for you to get into first legal and IBESR soon..