BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time Goes By Way too Fast

Today was Caden's first day of second grade, where has time gone? Next week is his 7th birthday. He is growing up way too fast, although, he still hasn't lost a tooth, so at least that's something I can hold on to...for now! Gracie is also growing really fast as you can see in the photos! She is a really good dog, except for this morning when she decided to leave the backyard head to the busy corner out front...which means I had to go get her wearing my PJ's, hair not brushed, you get the picture!

Adoption update: We have none. We are waiting for Estherline's (Avery's) Bio Parent's to return to Orphanage to officially relinquish her (by signing some papers). Until they do, we are at a stand still...hopefully not for too much longer!





3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Jasmine is in second grade too. They are expected to do so much!!

We are also waiting on our birth dad. We need to set his appt at the embassy but they either can't find him or he doesn't have official identification.

We are stuck in parquet and no one really knows what will happen now that Gassant is out.

I hope you will be able to proceed with your adoption soon!!!!

Beth Cotell said...

That waiting must be painful. I couldn't imagine.

Your boys are as cute as ever and so is the dog! Hope he's not giving you too much trouble!

Katy said...

Cute photos..I can't believe how fast kids grow. The waiting game is not easy, I am right there with you. My daughter's biomother did come in, but there is an error on the BC. So..I keep waiting, first legal came in April... Praying for your case too!