BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

ONE WEEK

Have a moment to post before the day begins...


Today marks one week since Avery joined our families and she fits us like a glove! We are so proud to be her parents and her brothers adore her as well!


All kids (and myself) are off from school today because of the snow (which is strange to us New Yorkers...it hasn't snowed since Saturday!) However, I have another consulting project at a race team I must go to for 1/2 the day today. Would have been awesome to just stay in all day...
Bless my mom who will be watching my nieces (10 months and 2) and my 3 kiddos. Snow days are the opposite of a day off for her.


Here's a photo of big brother Caden enjoying his new little sis!


3 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

So glad that everything is going so well!

Kathy Cassel said...

I'm glad she's fitting in so well.

Missy said...

She looks so good in the pics!! What a happy little girl!