BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy "Belated" Mothers Day!


I am one day late, but Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! We had a rather uneventful day...started with church, went to Brunch at Jeffrey's, which was YUMMY! Then off to Sam's Club, no better way to celebrate Mother's Day than finding out your Sam's Club membership expired after you have a cart full of stuff. Then I hung out at home, researching a weekend getaway for our 10 year wedding anniversary this Friday! If anyone has any ideas, we are looking for a nice inn or B&B near wineries of NC, SC or GA. Just want to relax, unwind and sip wine! And, yes, I am a control freak when it comes to planning vacations. Caden spilled the beans regarding Mike's plan, so I have since taken over the planning. Mike wanted to take an esaver to Chicago or Boston, which is a great idea....BUT, what would I rather do? Fight airport lines and delays or sit on a rocking chair porch with a glass (or should I say bottle) of wine? Hmmm...let me think?!

1 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Ooooh, sounds lovely...the wine that is!