BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Time of My Life

Do you all have the new David Cook CD yet? I DO!
Thanks to Mike for somehow making this CD for me! It has all of David Cook's American Idol songs, but as studio recordings! It's awesome! As a huge Daughtry fan,
I would say this ranks right up there with his!
We'll be listening to it all they way to the mountains and home I am sure.
It does seem strange to be celebrating our 10th anniversary,
blogging about a 25 year old rocker. But anyway, I am!

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Very, very cool!

Have a wonderful time in the mountains and enjoy the D.C. album!

Katy said...

Your daughter is so beautiful, and your sons are precious. I'm glad to have found your blog so I can follow your journey. Blessings, Katy (from CCI group)