BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

We Thank You!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you to all who contributed this year to our JDRF Walk Team. Caden is always so proud of this event and raising money for "his" diabetes. Every year we have more and more difficulty raising the money, so we appreciate your donations more than you could ever know! If you still would like to donate you can send your donation in to our address or donate online at http://www.jdrf.org. You have until June 30th to contribute to our team.

Again, thank you for all your generosity!


1 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I feel like such a heel. I put the letter on my desk and it got buried under all my other junk.

I just donated on the JDRF website. Please apologize to Caden for my lateness and tell him we are proud of him for raising money and walking!