BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Haiti

After recovering from a weekend incident (both boys took scissors to their own hair and then LIED about it right as we were heading out the door to a birthday party) we have had a nice week. A family that just returned from Haiti with their son, emailed out over one hundred photos from their trip. After looking through them, I was happy to find one of our little girl (first picture, bottom right)
We haven't received any updates since we turned our paperwork in a few months ago, so that has been a little frustrating but expected. Any glimse of her we receive, we get exicted about. I am hoping we'll receive some sort of update soon!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!! We're off to mornin' swim practice!



6 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Glad you got to see a picture of your daughter but what I really want to see is a picture of the boys with their new "haircuts"!

Kathy Cassel said...

You should be getting monthly pictures and a developmental update every two months. Our updates are on Pierre's Corner on the website. I'm not sure how it works if you are going through an agency.

Stephanie said...

I know exactly how your feel! Our organization does not do the monthly updates, so whenever another adoptive parents visits their child I am ever so anxious for word of my boys. I hope you hear something soon. GOD bless!

ange said...

Praying for some update for yall. Those haircuts are so fun to fix up aren't they. I guess we can look at it as job security!
I pray your process goes quickly, we are to be entering IBESR sometime soon.
ange

Amanda said...

I hope you get your updates soon! She's beautiful.
That orphanage looks familiar-was it featured on Adoption Stories a few times?

Katy said...

Such a sweet girl..ANd the story about the haircuts sounds familiar. Each one of my 4 nieces and nephews have done this at least once... Did you get logged on to Pierre's site to get your photo updates?