BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer Vacation is here

Wednesday started summer vacation for Caden. We haven't done anything super exciting since it is 104 degrees outside with the heat index and expected to stay that way for the next five days. Caden has been enjoying the neighborhood swim team (I think it's only because they are called the dolphins) and Preston has been playing with friends and making a few messes here and there.

All else is pretty quiet! Nothing new to report...just trying to stay cool!
Here's a few photos from this past week:

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

It's hot as blazes here too!

Even the water in the pool is hot....ick!

And blue finger paint in the house...you are brave!

Kathy Cassel said...

Adorable! I miss mine being that age. I wish I could get my twins home NOW. We are missing so many of those moments with them.