BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Survey!


Found this over at Terry's blog, and figured I would give it a try! I have nothing new at all to report on bringing Avery home, so the blog is really slacking off lately. So, might as well participate in the Valentine's Survey. If you're reading this...TAG...your turn!

♥How long have you been together? 17 1/2 years...Married for almost 11
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? a couple days...about two?
♥ Who asked who out? Mike asked me out, he tugged on my pony tail at school
♥ How old are each of you? Mike 35, Tracy 33 (until next week anyway)
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Mine, I have two younger sisters that were and still are always around!
♥ Do you have any children together? 2 amazing little boys
♥ What about pets? 1 yellow lab- Gracie, 1 Ragdoll Cat-Charlie
♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes, in upstate NY
♥ Who is the smartest? Tracy...hee hee
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Tracy
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We get take out most
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Barbados, Antigua on a cruise
♥ Who has the worst temper? Tracy
♥ Who does the cooking? Tracy, if you can call it cooking
♥ Who is more social? Tough call, depends on the situation
♥ Who is the neat freak? neither, wish we were!
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Tracy
♥ Where was your first date? A high school football game
♥ Who has the bigger family? Immediate families are about the same size
♥ Do you get flowers often? Nope, b/c when I do I think they are a waste of money!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? With our kids/parents/siblings
♥ How long did it take to get serious? maybe a month or two if that
♥ Who eats more? Mike, but not by much...we both eat more than we should!
♥ Who drives when you are together? Mike, always, which is fine with me!

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Funny about the flowers. I rarely get them. Rick commented yesterday he hadn't gotten me flowers yet and I told him to wait until Sunday so they'd be half price!!!

Beth Cotell said...

I didn't realize you guys were high school sweetharts!

And you are so YOUNG! (I'm a wee bit jealous.)