BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We think alike!

I can tell by the look on Avery's face, her and I are thinking alike these days. We have had ZERO movement, and it looks like she knows that as well! I know she doesn't and they caught her at a sad moment, but I haven't seen her look that way in months.


The update on our file is the same as last month. I feel like I could just cut and paste last month's update and paste into this post....We are still in IBESR, awaiting a presidential dispensation due to our biological kids, and that's all we know at this point.

I feel myself starting to pull away from the blogs and anything that reminds me of adopting, because it feels like a slow torture reading the same stuff over and over without any "new" news out there. That's why my posts have been kind of sparce lately....just not in the mood to blog when I have nothing new to blog about!

Anyway, sad or not, it always makes my day to get a new photo....so here it is!

7 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

She is precious. Sometimes it's nice to have one that shows a different mood. It looks like she's just thinking about something, not really sad.


I understand the no movement feeling. I had the same "you are in dispense" message for 9 mo and then "you are in parquet which is taking from 2-9 mo and not processing in order" message for seven months. I haven't even had a written update in two months. Ugh.

Stephanie said...

I totally agree. It seems like there is no movement, anywhere, right now. Praying that SOON there will be good news for everyone!!

Katy said...

Hmmmm...it seems like they told Avery and Gracie both about dispensation...LOL. She is still darling though...I am pretty sure that is the jumper I left in November so I'm glad to see it is getting use!

Lisa said...

I know your feeling. Our picture of Josephine this month was a "you woke me up for this?" look.

Amanda said...

good news or not, it doesn't change the cuteness factor. that's an adorable face!

ya know I'm hangin' out there with you...don't leave! we gotta stick together!!!! :~)

Beth Cotell said...

I'm sorry you guys are stuck. Even though she's not smiling, she's still beautiful. I'll keep praying!

Vashti said...

SHe is adorable! I am an adoptive mommy aswell. My 2 boys are South African. I am so excited to come across so many other families that are adopting.
God Bless.
Vashti

www.project-o.org