BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Toddler Room

Our little girl is officially a toddler by Haitian standards. A friend of mine took photos for us in Haiti and I bypassed all the toddler photos quickly, as I was trying to find Avery one as fast as possible. I never imagined she had already been moved to the toddler room, which is sad to me. I thought she would be home or almost home before being moved to that room. I am hoping that room is more fun and cozy that it looks. It's a big room, basically empty, with tile type flooring. I hope she is enjoying it in there with her little friends. I can't believe she has gone from eating only bottles last November (no solid food) to sitting down at the table eating with a plate and spoon!!! She is the one wearing the cute red princess dress in the photos. I wonder if they put it on her for the occassion! :)


Anyway, lately relatives and friends have been asking WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!!?? I hate not having an answer. I really really can't stand it. Because I also want to know, WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG? I know there MUST be some sort of answer, but I haven't heard one. Not one. I guess it's one of those things we have to live with but I don't do well with not knowing why something is happening (or not happening.) Anyway, I won't continue to blab about that for the millionth time...

Off topic: The boys and I had a great time in NY. I'll post more photos later this week.


5 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

She looks so pretty in her red princess dress!

Terry said...

Sweet! She's sitting next to our Calerbe :-) Although he is 2, this is the first time I've seen him sitting and eating with the toddlers!

Kathy Cassel said...

Aww. Growing up too fast.

Lena Just Lena said...

adorable! my youngest was recently moved from the nursery to the big kid room at his O too. I was happy and sad. Very bittersweet. So I feel your pain.

Trina said...

They are all so cute eating at their short little picnic tables. And I love the little boy sleeping on the floor with his thumb in his mouth that you can barely see. Right in the middle of it all!