BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Life is precious...

Ellie Update

Written by her mom, Amy:

I have never known any child was capable to fight this hard to cling onto life. I am exhausted watching her body heave up and down for air. She has bubbles in her throat and wheezing... But still trying to talk as she goes in and out of her morphine sleep. Thank God she seems comfortable.

Earlier as she struggled, she woke in a daze to see me crying next to her. She was barely audible, but I understood she wanted the anointing oil. This is from Lourdes. I handed it to her...

Our Ellie anointed my forehead with the cross and said, "Mommy it is ok. I am ok.". This child is an angel who specializes in kindness till the end.

Please pray for our Ellie to let go and fly.

UPDATE: Ellie got her angel wings at 11:35am. Prayers and love to the Potvin Family


0 comments: