BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Batman and Robin spotted in Blowing Rock

Yesterday, the boys, grandma, papa and I went to our favorite mountain town, Blowing Rock. It was their Halloween Festival and even though it was chilly, we had a great time. Batman and Robin ran all over the town and got to trick-or-treat at all the little shops. Capel rugs gave out free rugs to all trick-or-treaters! That was a first...I am not sure the boys were all that thrilled with being handed rugs in leiu of candy!

Mike, was under the weather with a stomach bug, so we had to leave him home. I took lots of photos, so he didn't feel like he was missing out on the day! Here's just a couple of my favorites....





3 comments:

Jodie said...

Bam! KA-POW! Too cute!

Kathy Cassel said...

Cute. I'd be excited to get a new rug!

Katy said...

Cute...I bet Mom gets the rugs, right?