BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

1 Month and Counting...


Found out yesterday, I am going to Haiti in one month!! I get to meet and spend a couple days with our little girl!!! No, I don't get to bring her home (I wish) but I am just so grateful to get to meet her and hug her for even a couple days! Part of the adoption process requires we visit Haiti to file a form, and this is just another step that will bring us closer to bringing Avery home.

Now, I need to get a few more shots than I would like, but it's all worth it. I HATE the tetanus shot, and last time I got it I couldn't move my arm for a week, so I am hoping that does not happen this time.

The boys are upset they don't get to go, but I promised them lots of pictures and video footage to watch when I get home. So, that's the update! I can't wait!!!!

7 comments:

Katy said...

YAHOO!!! This is real, even though it feels surreal...=) I have a whirlwind of emotions right now..That is a PRECIOUS photo.

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay. Hug my twins for me.

Tracy said...

Kathy, are they at FHG? I sure will! I'll try to get you some photos as well, maybe even video if I can figure it all out. I am not the best at electronics...

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So excited for you! I hope I can go sometime in the spring!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!
I tried to call today to say hi but your cell wouldn't let me leave a message. We updated our blog with pics just for you :) Chris is our "blogmaster" so there aren't many words... Talk to you soon - Maria

Beth Cotell said...

Yipped!!! I'm so excited for you.

I can't wait to see all the pictures1

kayder1996 said...

Tracy,
Just found your blog. I'm a FHG adoptive mom too. I hope you have a great trip! We've been to Haiti twice and would go back in a heartbeat.
Kayla
mom to Kenson