BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NEWS!

My agency director has just told me there is a good possibility I will go with a group of others to Haiti first week of November!!! I may get to meet Avery in a month!! At that time I have to sign a paper and will get to visit Avery at her Creche (orphanage). I should know more in a day or two...I am so excited (and nervous) to visit Haiti, as I have never been anywhere like that before. Anyway, I am researching what shots I need, what to bring, etc. I hope to know more by tomorrow!

7 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Is the group taking the Christmas presents for the kids? No one has said anything yet. I know it is just (almost) Oct but....

Tracy said...

Sara mentioned something about that, but it didn't sound like it was for sure...hopefully we'll find out more soon!

Beth Cotell said...

Yippee!!!! That is wonderful news!

I will be praying for you! It seems like after so much waiting, it's happening so fast now!

Tracy said...

Actually, not happening fast, this is just one step out of many! :) But, at least its moving in the right direction!

Katy said...

Praying LOTS that it happens!! =)

Amanda said...

I'm so happy that things are finally moving forward! This seems to be one step closer to your Avery. What joy!
Here's to happy and safe travels in November. That's when we go to pick up our two angels. :)

Tracy said...

Hey Amanda, I can't read your blog...can you invite me?