BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Preschool, Pittsburghs, and Heavenly Conversations

Here are a couple recent photos from Preston's first day of preschool, along with a few others we took at the NY state fair. We ended up going to the fair unexpectedly when Poppy got really sick and we took the next flight out to be with him. He is doing a little better now, and he is home from the hospital. When we were in NY, to give the kids a break from all those hospital germs, we took them to the fair. Growing up in Syracuse, Mike and I both LOVED the fair!! So, either we got old (which isn't the case) or we are just no longer "fair" people. We stayed exactly 42 min and I wish Preston would have told us he hated the fair before we spent $10 on renta-stroller. Now, if I had only realized Daughtry was on stage the first day we were there...


Off topic, should I be worried about the following conversations I have had with my 3 1/2 year old? The other day he asked, "Mom, when I die, where will I go?" I said, up to heaven, etc. (really hoping to get off the topic ASAP) Anyway, he says "Should I ask a police officer how to get there?" and "When will I die?" I of course said, not for a VERY long time...but much to my dismay, he was upset with that answer. He says "Darn, I want to die in 2 days so I can jump in the clouds!" It was so cute, but way to erie and dark at the same time...

Last night we were watching the movie Titanic and he asked "When is the ship going to crash into the Pittsburghs and sink?"

By the way, Preston has managed to get teary eyed every day I have dropped him off at preschool. He just can't fight it off as much as he tries. When I leave he'll give me a hug and say "I think I am going to cry " and he does...breaks my heart! Luckily, the tears turn into laughter when he realizes how silly he is for crying at preschool!
Oh yeah, and since he feels so old for attending preschool school he is already planning his birthday (which doesn't arrive until Dec). He would like an insulin pump just like his brother's and a bat man mask.

1 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I don't care for the fair either!

And I can't believe you missed Daughtry by one day. ARGH!!!!!!!!

I also hate the death and dying questions. I never feel like I have the right answers....