BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

MIRACLE MONDAY


My friend Beth at A Mom's Life has a dedicated post each Monday morning dedicated to miracles no matter how big or small. Through her blog, I have been following the story of Gracie, and what an unbelievable fighter she is for such a small and sick baby. Her story can be found here and it is very inspriational. Her parents are so strong and take each day they have with Gracie as it comes. They have been on a huge rollercoaster every since her birth and I really feel for what this family is going through.


Really puts everything into perspective for those of us who have our children home and healthy....plus, I usually hate Mondays but I always look forward to reading Beth's new post each week!

1 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Glad you enjoy MM and the story of Gracie does put everything else in perspective doesn't it?