BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas lights

We drove around the neighborhood tonight to see which neighbor is going to earn the highest electric bill. Looks like there is a pretty tight contest going on. I tried to get a good photo of our own house (even though it's pretty boring compared to these) but they didn't turn out. I also tried to get a photo of the tree with the lights glowing, but I guess I am going to have to breakdown and read the manual that came with the camera. I tried to turn the flash off, but it was too dark. Flash on, made our white lights look multi-colored. I did have a little fun taking photos of some of our decorations and ornaments. Am I procrasinating from the other important stuff (cleaning, laundry, Christmas cards, wrapping,etc.) Sure am! I mean, it is only Dec 8th afterall...plenty of time, right?






3 comments:

Katy said...

Wow...the lights in your neighborhood sure beat mine!

Amanda said...

great photos. Wowsa to the houses!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Wow. Some of them go all out. We drive around and look at lights too.