BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Girl's Getaway


This weekend I am heading out for a mini vacation with some of my best friends, who are also my coworkers (strange I know!) Anyway, we are leaving tomorrow for Seabrook Island! I have never been there and I am really looking forward to it! I have the bloody mary mix, vodka, wine, and water all packed....oh yeah, and sunblock! The essentials!
Hopefully Mike can keep the weekend's activities under control. I am missing out on...a bowling field trip with Caden's class, Sports Festival at school, our garage sale (Mike is going to manage it) and a birthday party! Guess I picked a good weekend to get away!

I have what I think is a stress fracture in my right shin and a sore left knee, after trying to get in shape in one week's time. Not a brilliant idea, considering my lack of exercise in the past 8 months!! So, even though I may be hobbling along...I'll still be sipping drinks and soaking up the sun in SC!

And as I end all posts...hopefully news of getting out of IBESR!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Have fun!!

Katy said...

I still hobble sometimes from the fall in Haiti, though much better...and I still want a vacation...Have a great time! Just lay on the beach and soak up the sun. And YES, praying there is news when you return! Since there are no photos this month...broken camera. =(