BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

List of Averyisms

So a few months ago, Avery could barely put two words together. Honestly, from January 2010 until October 2010, we saw very little improvement in her language. It was really starting to stress us and for lack of a better word, it got a little annoying. Not that she could help it, but day in and day out, she would babble and it got so frustrating having no way of understanding her.

Well, the past couple weeks I have noticed a pretty big improvement. Mind you, at least 30% of what she says, even I can't understand. But here is a list of phrases that she uses regularly that "I" can understand. Not sure most people could, but I am starting to learn the language of Avery I guess.

"Mine"
"I like that" or "I want that"
"Why?"
"I have to go pee pee"
"Avery nite nite"
"Preston stop"
"No hitting" and "no whining"
"Grandma loves you ---which means Grandma loves me (Avery)"
"Mommy loves you" "Daddy loves you"
"Where's Papa? Work?"
"I'm three"
"Mommy nice" "Daddy nice"
"Drink please"
"Put that away"
"Can you read this?"
"Can you help me?"
"Wash hands"
"Yummmmmmmm"--her response to all food commercials

"I went"---her response to anything I tell her to go do
"Who me?"----her new favorite phrase
"Avery eat!"----the first words out of her mouth when she gets up in the morning
"Mommy running"
"Baby crying"
"I hungry"
"Pizza"---her response to what's her favorite food
"Haiti"---her response to where are you from
"Love you mom"---my favorite

0 comments: