BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where are we going?

Below are three hints I have been given as to where Mike is taking me overnight next week. I have searched the internet and can not figure out where we are headed. Which is fine, I love surprises...but there is also something in me that loves the challenge of figuring out surprises too! I hope I don't solve it because I am the hardest person to surprise and I hate it. I LOVE surprises but it's rare that anyone can pull one off. But, we'll see if I get this one figured out by Tuesday. Oh, and it must be within driving distance and for only 1 night because of Caden's insulin pump (we can not be too far away....)




2 comments:

kayder1996 said...

Okay those are the three suckiest clue ever! Those could be any hotel's website...

Love the surprise element. That's something my husband could never do. (Or if it did, I'd be amazed.) It's just outside of his comfort zone.

Kathy Cassel said...

Vegas? Bahamas? hehehe. you'll figure it out.

I am horrible at surprises. I hate them. I have to know things ahead so I can get psyched(??) up.