BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Christmas Miracle?


Santa has his work cut out for him this year. Both boys woke up this morning, in such sweet moods (this isn't always the case...). Caden said, "I love you mom, love you Preston, love you dad" and Preston says, "I love everyone" You get the idea. Just so sweet.


Then Caden says, "Since Santa is magical, I know what he'll bring us for sure this Christmas" I was expecting him to say Bakugans or the Nintendo DS....he says, I know Santa will definitely bring Avery to us and she'll stay forever" Preston agreed, Santa will definitely not forgot to pack Avery in a large box addressed to: Mommy, Daddy, Caden, Preston, Gramma, Papa, Poppy, Granny, Aunt Robyn, Uncle Aron, and Mer.... And when they see this box, they said they'll KNOW exactly whose inside. They figure Santa will try to disguise the box but they're already on to him...uh oh. Both boys agreed, Avery would want a princess dress to wear when she arrives.... Not sure how I am going to explain it to them, when there is no large box with a miracle inside.


4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Maybe you'll get the miracle of being one step closer. That would be reason to celebrate.

Amanda said...

One of the most difficult things in the adoption process (at least to me) is watching my children come to some sort of grip with the reality of the wait. That's why we celebrate each forward movement...and it's been a while since we had a reason to celebrate. The celebrations make it all the more real.

Katy said...

Oh, that is so sweet. How I wish that your boys could get their Christmas miracle...It is so hard for them to understand. My 5 year old nephew really thought I was going to bring Gracie home from Haiti.

Mary said...

I love the innocense of kids. So sweet..... Praying for forward movement so you will have reason to celebrate!