BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just for you...Isabelle

The reason for the "H" in the word wHAITIng has to do with the ENTIRE reason for our blog...if you had bothered to read it, you might have realized we are adopting, and where from. Thus, the reason to include "Haiti" in the word "Whaiting."

I am a college professor and an Ivy League graduate, so I am well aware of how to spell the word "Waiting."

Thank you for your concern (or lack there of) and you are officially the first rude person to comment on our blog. Now I know why everyone else screens their comments on their blogs...

9 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I just love rude blog commenters. They really make me want to cry. I'm sorry you had to deal with this. It's very cool the word Haiti is in your title.

Kathy Cassel said...

Wow that was really rude. I missed that it was for Haiti but thought it might be part of your name or something. I can't believe someone would post a comment about that.

Terry said...

I think you can delete the comment...But I actually think it's funny. It's quite obvious why you chose that title. Even if it was a typo, Wow! Who really cares...but you handled it well:-) Terry

Amanda said...

Yikes! I'm sorry someone was rude on your adoption blog (of all places!).

People are ignorant.

Do you know who that Isabelle is? Or was she some wanderer?

Beth Cotell said...

Ignorant people can be so annoying!

I've never understood those that leave rude comments on other blogs. Seems like a very boring and mean-spirited hobby!

Jodie said...

Oh my! Someone actually left a rude comment?

Katy said...

Oh, I didn't see this post before I commented on the one below...good update! =) Rude people stink.

kayder1996 said...

Tracy,
I didn't realize you were a professor. May I ask what you teach?
Kayla

Tracy said...

Nutrition and Exercise Science (I teach only...I don't do research! :) I teach juniors and seniors and I love it!