BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. S

Here's a great photo of my sister and her new hubby on their honeymoon! We had a whirlwind of bad luck the week or so leading up to the wedding, including Mere losing her passport. So they had to cancel their honeymoon to Sandals St. Lucia the day before. Luckily, they were able to re-book to a US Virgin island that doesn't require a passport! Looks like they had a great time after all!

A couple other random wedding photos...





ADOPTION NEWS....

There is none...duh! Bet you could have guessed that one! Tuesdays are the day we would hear news if we were going to get any. Considering it is now 11:45 pm, it's not looking to promising for any news to come in before the day is over. So, here's to next Tuesday! Enjoy the rest of the week!

4 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Great pictures! And yes, here's to next Tuesday!

Dawn S. said...

I love that picture! And I chuckled when I read. "DUH!" and "Tuesdays are the day" - don't ya just love that? (sense the sarcasm?)

Kathy Cassel said...

Great family photo! Front of Christmas card?



I think the Tues comment is over my head. Tuesday has just begun.

Kathy Cassel said...

Okay, this was last Tues. I get it. I must have missed this when it first posted. Here's hoping that you get news today. I am still waiting to hear whether we have to go down or not. This is getting ridiculous. I've been out of ibesr almost 17 mo now and am still in second legal.