BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hope

I noticed on the IBESR update blog today that a family with 4 bio kids is out of IBESR (got released this month!) This is the first family I have seen get out in a long long time. They had been in since last July!!

Here's hoping this is a huge sign of more to come!!! I haven't received any updates from our O, but any movement at this point is more than welcomed!

Has anyone else heard of any more movement? For a while I have just been hearing "rumors" so I am glad to see someone has actually gotten out! Yeah!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I've only seen through other agency updates that the releases are coming in a "trickle" with no rhyme or reason to it.

So, here's to the trickle, and may we soon see a FLOW of God's goodness.

Kathy Cassel said...

Bring it on!

Katy said...

Where did you see that Tracy? I have heard.....um....NOTHING. ;/ PLEASE LORD let it be this week!!!!