BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sigh...Yawn...

How many more posts, I wonder, where we will have nothing new to report? Every time I write a post that we have nothing new to report, I hope it will be the last! I haven't really heard anything new on the adoption front, other than the same rumors that some files have been released from dispensation, but some have not. I am not sure how much of that is true anyway...I have a feeling much of it is speculation and may not be accurate, but your guess is as good as mine!

This week will be a great week for our family as our new baby neice will be born this Thursday, which is also my mom's birthday! We are so excited to meet her! I am sure I'll be posting some adorable photos later this week!

We also got hit with the stomach bug...AGAIN! How many times can a kid get the bug in their childhood? Preston just turned 4, and I think he's had the bug at least five times. So far Mike as come down with it, Caden and I are in the clear so far... Hopefully, that will be it for quite a while!!

So, as you can tell from this post, I really have absolutely nothing exciting to post about! But there is always tomorrow...right?

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Sometimes it's hard to hang on to hope. Just keep busy and keep having fun (once everyone is well again--here we are on round 3 of sinus grunge) and try not to think about it.

Katy said...

Trust me, I know the feeling....but check your email!!! There is a flicker of hope today....pray hard!!