BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Two Special Birthdays!


Happy Birthday, Mom, and also to our new baby neice who is coming into the world as I type this! We are heading to the hospital shortly to meet her! Can't wait.

Mom you're the best and our blog page does not have enough space to fit all the words we have for how thankful we are for all you do for us!! Enjoy your day and your newest grandbaby!

Wouldn't it be a great birthday present if someone would call us and tell us that Avery's file is moving again? I know my mom would be so grateful!! Can someone make that happen? Anyone? Please???

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Hoping.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday To Your Loved Ones!

If we could only snap our fingers!!!

Katy said...

Happy Birthday!! I truly wish your birthday wish could be granted.... but it looks like with the holiday it is unlikely this week. :( So disappointing.. Let us pray that it already happened...you know how news from Haiti always comes late!

Sean's Ladies said...

just wanted to say I love Haiti and am thankful for the people that serve the children of Haiti, but I am soooo frustrated with IBESR right now for you. I am praying for the flood gates to open!!!!!!


And also, to tell you that that crazy commenter that said something about your title being misspelled still make me laugh out loud on a regular basis. People are so crazy!