BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Golden ticket


So, again, I made my daily check to our orphanage web site for our month photo update....this time I found a golden ticket! :) Every month getting a new photo is like unwrapping a big surprise! Unfortunately, this one is a little sad because she is looking so grown up to me. My friend, Katy, also mailed some photos from our time together in Haiti, so I had a extra surprise today! Thanks, Katy!!!

Here's our Avery...now 17 months. She was just a tiny 6 month old baby when we accepted her referral. It would be such a dream come true to have her home by this time next year!

9 comments:

Katy said...

You are welcome! She and Gracie both look more grown-up this month..it is so bittersweet. I love the way her little arm is behind her head.

Jodie said...

She's so precious!

Bill and Christina said...

What a great picture and I am so happy that you got your golden ticket!

Christina

Salzwedel Family said...

She is so adorable! I love the powder around the neck. Seeing that brings back good memories.

Stephanie said...

It is so hard to see them growing up before our eyes. Our little boys were 4 months (now 16 months) and just about to be born (now 12 months) when we accepted their referral.

Amanda said...

She's a cutie! She's still so little! Don't you worry~ (hee hee..i can dish it out but I sure can't take it...LOL)

What a doll :~)When I see the powder, it always gets me excited to introduce them to air conditioner! :~)

Terry said...

She does look more grown up in this photo. So does Asher. I praying everyone has good news to share this week!

Kathy Cassel said...

They are all growing up so fast. She looks so thin in this pictures. But healthy.

Beth Cotell said...

So glad you got your picture. She looks as gorgeous as ever...those eyes are so big and bright!