BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

A day late...Cade and Preston wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday to the "Best Daddy in the World"! (That was their direct quote)
I am sure Avery will agree, once she gets home!

We have enjoyed 17 of your birthday celebrations together!! WOW! And from the photos, we don't look any different! Okay, that last sentence was slightly inaccurate...my hair is a little shorter now.

HAPPY 35th! We love you!!!


I would give my right arm for those abs again!!!


4 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Happy Birthday!
Christina

Beth Cotell said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Kathy Cassel said...

Happy birthday to him. Looks like we share a birthday although I have a several year head start!!!!

Trina said...

Hilarious photos! Even though you do mostly look the same. You must have a scanner at home.