BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Look Whose Fabulous!

Thanks, Amanda for passing on the award to my blog! My first blog award! :)


I will pass the award onto Five of my Favorite blogs that I visit on a regular basis...in no particular order. I really have about 8 favorites...but I don't want to mess up the system, so I stick with 5!

My adoption journey

A Mom's Life

The Unit

Our Haitian Adoption

Five Frozen Chamorros

Now, the next part: Five things I am thankful for (or addicted to?)

1. Salt and Vinegar Chips: Can't live without them...oh yeah, dark chocolate, Starbucks too!

2. My job: I love my job! I have never in 10 years been able to say I love my job, I am at peace with my career, and hope it stays that way!

3. My family: Well, duh, that's a given. My husband and my boys are my life. My parents are amazing (my mom watches our kids for us every day and has since they were born!) My dad will do ANYTHING for ANYONE, and aways has. My sisters are wonderful! We all live 5 minutes from one another and we wouldn't have it any other way! My in-laws are the best! Yes, you read that right! They are!

4. The beach: We love the beach. My boys turn into little surfer dudes every summer when we go. It's so refreshing, so relaxing, can't wait to go again this summer!

5. Avery's birthparents: I don't know them, have never met them (but may in the future), I barely know their names....but they have given up a precious little girl for something better, something they knew they couldn't provide in Haiti. We are so thankful for them and their ability to be unselfish in their decision for the well-being of their daughter.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on being FaBuLoUs!

:~) Have a good weekend!

Beth Cotell said...

Thanks for the award!

And what a great list. Have you tried Salt and Vinegar chips with Helluva Good Horseradish dip? That just takes them to the next level!