BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nothing New!

Nothing new on the adoption front, unfortunately! I had it in my mind that we would get some kind of great news on Jan 1st to start the New Year...nope, didn't happen! Although, some fellow adoptive families have received some awesome news and updates over the past couple days! Yeah!!! Wish we were one of them...but maybe soon?! Please! There are some mission trips coming up in March to our daughter's orphanage, and I am confused about whether or not I should try to go again. I am assuming mission trip means work, not play! Don't get me wrong, I would love to help and improve the O as much as I am able, but I am not sure how I would react not being able to spend every possible second with Avery. Of course, then there is the cost of the trip, and the fact that I can't find my passport...and then there is that whole thing called "leaving" which is just horrible. Not sure I want to go through that feeling again.


Anyway, while I figure all that out, here's a few photos from Christmas and Campbell's First Bday (our niece.)

Also, Happy Birthday, Robyn, if you're reading this!

Robyn, Campbell, Aron


4 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

I pray that you be lead by peace and that the Lord will bring to your memory where your passport is.

Amanda said...

Your boys are super cute, especially in their Christmas pjs! :~) Hang in there.

Kathy Cassel said...

I am going the second week for the family visit week. I've always spent most the time at the O. but this time want to spend the time with the twins.

Katy said...

Adorable photos...I am with you on the disappointment on the IBESR "non-release" letdown....very disappointing....I will be praying for decision about the trip...I also would have a hard time with it for the same reasons. Did you get a written update for Avery! I was pretty excited about that even though there is nothing about IBESR....