BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

100th post

I don't have time at the moment to post 100 things about me as I know some others have done for their 100th post. I'll try to do that sooner or later, but don't have time today! I can guarantee that #1 is wanting out of IBESR! For those of you unfamiliar with Haitian adoption, IBESR is the office known as the "black hole" as it can feel like your paperwork goes in and never comes out! Ours went in Sept 17th, and well that hole is starting to feel deeper and deeper each day. But, sooner or later someone will dig us out, right? There are so many of us who want out, and it will be amazing if we all get out on the same day or same week. There will be a lot of blogging celebrations going on when that happens.


Anyway, here is another sweet photo of our angel, Avery. Seeing her little smile makes our day so much brighter. She looks healthy and we are so thankful for that.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Black hole is right....come on, Lord, bring us out!! I am glad you posted the smiling one too.

Beth said...

Awww... she is soooo sweet. I'm praying you get news of an IBESR exit VERY soon!

rubythread said...

I have to ask where are you getting your update photos? My baby girl is in the same room and I get so few updates on her page on the FHG site. So frustrating...
Please God, get us out of the "black hole"!
Kirsten

Tracy said...

Kirsten, I don't have your email, but go to:
www.forhisgloryoutreach.org

Go to contact us

Then follow the instructions on how to view albums people have posted. Every once in a while you see a new album posted by someone at the O! They put a new one on there a week ago! Hope that helps!

Who is your little one again???

Stephanie said...

Hello from our corner of the black hole!! Avery is so beautiful!!

Tammie said...

What a cutie!

Mary said...

What a cutie!! Hang in there :-)