BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

On the brink of a miracle

I have been on email and facebook ALL NIGHT! I can't sleep.

There are so many messages, stories, and signs that a miracle is going to happen for the children of Haiti...some have already started! Every adoptive parent I know has been writing, emailing, getting inviewed on the news, to spread the need for the kids to come home. They'll be safe here and there will be so many more (so unfortunate) orphans that will need a place to stay.

We have gotten word that an ENTIRE orphange has permission to fly their kids to the US, they are just working out the logistics. Not our orphanage, but still....so exciting.

Another family got visas for their four Haitian children and the kids will travel to US tomorrow with a mission group that was already in Haiti. Amazing!

The thought that maybe, just maybe our little girl (and many many others) "might" be home soon is really unbelievable. I am trying not to get my hopes up but it sure is hard not to dream of the possibilities after hear of these two stories tonight!

Can't wait to see what news we hear tomorrow!! We are more than ready (well, we need to buy a few things...like a matress for her bed!) for our little girl to come home!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

10 comments:

Lena Just Lena said...

I'm praying for the miracle too.

kb said...

May it be so.

Heather said...

praying for you all!

Amanda said...

I've been thinking about your family since I heard. I hope, I really do, that Avery will be home soon. She needs to get home.

Beth Cotell said...

You have been on my mind this week! I am praying that Avery and all the babies get to come home!

Lisa said...

I've been reading your blog praying for your little girl to come home.our church right now has 5 families adopting and the orphanage collapsed and killed one of our orphans that was getting ready to be in the works of adopting.we are devastated but I am praying that they will get to come home to their families soon as yours will..I am updating everyday on my blog about our girls and the destruction that we have had and in past are pages of my mission trips that i take there as well...Praying for your family

Bill and Christina said...

Awesome news!

Lisa said...

do you know what orphanage is doing this?? we have been meeting with our congressmen trying to find a way to got the girls out of there and would love to know and also to figure out if there is any other way,you can email me at etch2225@gmail.com-thanks lisa Keefer

Jenn said...

Praying for your daughter and the others to come home soon! What a miracle that would be!

Grace_around_the_world said...

Maybe this awful tragedy will work out for good for some of these children. God bless you and your family.